Dear colleagues, due to the world health situation and as announced to the authors and the scientific communities, JCM 2020 will be held via a webconferencing mode. We have considered that as the best option in order to keep the biannual frequency of the conference and the paper revision process already done.
We have recalculated the conference fees and the registration site is now open. We are finalizing the program that will nevertheless include plenary and parallel sessions (and certainly social events). We trust in all of the attendees to participate to the sessions and the scientific discussions.
We will also give the maximum of information to the authors and the chairmen concerning the session organization and the webconference technological and social rules.
All the organization comity is working to offer you the best conference.
Looking for seeing you at JCM 2020.
The International Joint Conference on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (JCM 2020) originates as the 10th Joint Conference of INGEGRAF (Asociación Española de Ingeniería Gráfica), ADM (Associazione Nazionale Disegno e Metodi dell’Ingegneria Industriale) and S-mart (Systems, Manufacturing, Academics, Resources, Technologies).
The umbrella title “Tech 2020: Dream or Reality” will open rooms for presenting the latest advances in Design and Manufacturing Methods and Tools in Engineering
Several Engineering thematic Topics will be addressed during the sessions:
- System design and engineering (System Engineering, Eco-Design, PLM, modeling, Robust Design…)
- Manufacturing and industrial Process design (Additive Manufacturing, Cobotics, Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems…)
- Computer-aided design and Interactive design (Virtual prototyping, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Reverse engineering, digitalization…)
- Teaching Experiences (flipped classes, Project-based education…)
Some current transversal topics applied to the above thematic ones will also be addressed: Innovation, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twin, Human-Interaction, Sustainability …
Finally JCM 2020 addresses many engineering domains: Mechanical, Automotive, Aeronautics, Naval, Civil, Industrial, Architecture, Health…
We are pleased to invite all researchers, engineers and students to submit full papers (6 pages) that will be peer reviewed for acceptance with the essential corrections and proposed for oral presentation. Beyond traditional oral panels, “pitch elevator” sessions will be organized in order to better stimulate the scientific discussions among our community.
All the accepted papers will be published
Selected papers will be invited to be submitted to several journals indexed in Scopus and JCR (Thomson Reuters):
- Symmetry (ISSN: 2073-8994, IF-JCR: 1.457): Tentative
- Dyna (ISSN: 0012-7361, IF-JCR: 0.541): Tentative
- International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (ISSN: 1955-2513, IF-SJR: 0.496): Tentative
- International Journal of Product LifeCycle Management (ISSN : 1743-5110): Tentative on Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, a book edited by Springer and indexed in SCOPUS