Full Paper Submission
Submission deadline extended to February 9th, 2020
Authors are invited to submit a full paper, which will undergo a double blind review.
All papers must be submitted electronically in Pdf format using the conference management system myCongressOnline.
Please leave out names and affiliations of the authors as well as the contact details in this version.
Please use the following myCongressOnline JCM2020 link to create an account and register as Author.
Papers must be written in English, must not exceed a maximum of six (6) pages and should be prepared using the template provided (see below).
Please, do not alter the formatting and style layouts, which have been set up in the template document.
How does it work?
1. Create an account linked to your email address
2. Go to the "Call for submission" module to submit your full paper. Please make sure you use the template provided.
3. Complete the submission form:
- Title: the title must be in lowercase with a single capital letter at the beginning of each sentence.
- Keywords: please indicate four to five keywords, which will also be used for composing the Subject Index.
- Authors & affiliations: create a list of all the authors of the abstracts. It will help us create the final index.
- Abstract: please copy and paste the abstract from your PDF
- Attachement: don't forget to attach your full paper in a PDF format
4. You have until the deadline to edit your submission. Once you save your submission, it is saved under a DRAFT status. Do not forget to complete the submission by clicking the SUBMIT button on the dashboard page.